Green tea is a flavor that goes great with just about anything, including desserts.
Check out our green tea jelly recipe!
- 1,000ml Bottled green tea, room temperature.
- 2-1/2 tbsp Gelatin powder
- 200ml Hot water
- Fresh mint leaf as a garnish (optional)
- Using plastic wrap, line the sides of a 4-cup capacity loaf pan, with enough to hang over the sides.
- Whisk your gelatin and water together until the gelatin dissolves and set it aside.
- Grab your tea, pour it into a large bowl, and then mix in your gelatin slurry.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan.
- Place it in the fridge until firm.
- You can serve this with mint leaf, but this is optional.