Chamomile tea is a popular herbal tea made using chamomile flowers.
To make chamomile tea, you will need:
- 1 chamomile tea bag or 1 tablespoon of loose chamomile flowers
- 1 cup of water
- Honey or lemon, optional
Here’s how to make the tea:
- Boil the water in a small pot or a kettle.
- Place the chamomile tea bag or loose flowers in a mug.
- Pour the hot water over the tea bag or flowers and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the loose flowers from the water using a fine-mesh strainer.
- Sweeten the tea with honey or add a squeeze of lemon juice if desired.
- Enjoy your chamomile tea while it’s still warm.
You can also try making iced chamomile tea by following the same recipe, but allowing the tea to cool before pouring it over ice.
If you choose to, you can add a slice of lemon or a sprig of mint for extra flavor.