Rajasthani Rajwadi chai tea is made from a blend of full fat milk, black tea, sugar, cardamom, and saffron.
This regional chai recipe is easy to make and quite delicious.
- 2 Cup Full Fat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Black Tea
- 1½ Tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 5 Saffron Strands
- Cinnamon Stick for Garnish (optional)
How to Make Rajasthani Rajwadi Chai Tea
- Bring the milk, sugar, and cardamom to a simmer on a low flame and let it simmer for roughly a minute or so.
- Add the black tea and saffron and continue simmering the tea until it darkens from the black tea.
- Strain the chai tea into a cup.
- If you would like to, you can add a cinnamon stick for garnish, but this is optional.